Pastor Phindulo Sadiki and his amazing wife Innocent Sadiki share 15 tips for newly weds
1. Be yourself at all time. Be content and comfortable with who you are before you can open up ur heart to someone else.
2. A couple that prays together stays together.
3. Respect is key, it can unlock a lot of blessings
4. Consistently reminding each other that you are in love. Saying I love you without limits
5. Priories your family. Put ur wife/Husband first
6. Share your goals, visions and dreams with one another so that you can help each other achieve it
7. Never give up on ur marriage. The ‘D’ word should never be mentioned. (Divorce)
8. Play, laugh, cry and dance together.
9. Have date nights so you can rekindle your love
10. Appreciate everything and anything that your partner does. Always say thank you!
11. Have clearly defined objectives for your family
12. Talk about finances and how you can help one another in the family.
13. Protect ur marriage from outside influences.
14. Never fight in public or around people
15. Maintain and keep all the good habits that Enrich both of you.